Invisible Cloak For Achieving Invisibility
What is invisible cloak?
Based on Wikipedia,
A cloak of invisibility is a fictional theme. In folklore, mythology and fairy tales, a cloak of invisibility appears either as a magical item used by duplicitous characters or an item worn by a hero to fulfill a quest.
- You have seen invisible cloak type of cloth in “Harry Potter” movies a lot!
Remember that now?
Now the next question is, how can we make that fantasy true in a simple python programming script?
Well, after going through the simple algorithm I’m providing here, you would say to yourself that it is so easy actually!
- After enabling the camera, capture the present frame and keep that as background frame. I’ll provide very short amount of time for that.
- Now the program would detect red colored object through the camera using our provided color detection algorithm.
- Through the previously generated mask, apply the previous mask on the new ongoing video by segmenting out the red colored cloth.
- Now, it’s the time for that magical effect, for what we’ve been waiting for! Generate the final output as directed in the python script.
- Python 3.9
- Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio Code Insider or any other IDE / Text Editor
If you want to see the live demo, then you may watch this video.
You may visit the page of this repo from here.